How to Register a Travel Agency in Nepal
Gateway Institute give you all the information for Register Travel Agency in Nepal and connect travel agent with GDS – Abacus, Amadeus, Galileo and Sabre. Before this you should know what is travel agent.
A Travel Agency is a service Centre catering the travel and tourism products on behalf of the vendors (airlines, hotel etc.) to the general public in retail. They have developed their chains in domestic and global sphere, and are mostly authorized sales centers for all sorts of tickets, organized travel options and connecting the different travel purposes so as to develop a packaged tour.
Airlines Ticketing training course is necessary before opening travel agent and joining Airlines, GDS. Airlines Ticketing Training course play vitle role for making carrier in travel, tourism and airlines industry.
Procedure of Register Travel Agency in Nepal
1. For the first of the tasks, please make a clear picture of your Travel Agency: Name, Location, Major Objectives etc.
2. Proceed to the Office of the Company Registrar at Tripureshwor, Kathmandu or it’s district/local level bodies if applicable.
3. Prepare two copies of proposed Company’s Prabandhapatra (Article of Association) and Niyamawali ((Article of Memorandum) as per the schedule (template) available at Office of the Company registrar.
4. After completion of registration at Company Registrar, proceed to the Gharelu Bibhag (Dept. of Cottage and Small Industries) for further association.
5. Then follow the trail to Inland Revenue Department (Tax Office), which shall approve the company, based on the physical verification of the office and due reviews of the documents.
6. After getting certified from Tax Office, Proceed to Ministry of Tourism & Civil Aviation, Tourism Industry Division (Currently at Brikuti Mandap), for final approval. Mortgage Deposit of NRs.3,00,000.00 is necessary for the process.
7. GATEWAY is always there to support the colleagues, who wish to start a new avenue in the travel sector. Entrepreneurship is all we promote herein !